Skip navigation
Lanikai1
Currently Being Moderated

Computer crashes

Apr 18, 2012 1:12 PM

Hey guys ive this problem and i still have no answer how to properly sort it out.

Everytime i start streamin with xpsplit it go's ok for the first 10 minutes then my pc crashes just black screen and it requirs a hard reset.

Now after some readin and testing it out myself i did found out its flash player doing this because if i disable it i can still stream fine no crashes, from the moment i put it back on and try to watch my justin tv chat or even a small previuw to see if my stream is still doing ok i get a crash :(

Im atm tryin a different browser then firefox if this fixes my problem ill be useing this one.

But i am quite sure it wont since ive read other people tryin to do the same then without succes.

Now you can understand that this is realy annoyin since i cant chat with my vieuwers ive also readed that it could be pc related etc but i can tell you 100% sure its not since my computer is new

There is nothing wrong with it every thing is up to date aswel

Any feedback or help would be GREATLY apprieciated i am realy out of answers atm :(

If this is any help i dont know if it will be though

Operating System: Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)

CPU Type: Intel® Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz

System Memory: 8.0 GB

Video Card Model: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series

Video Card Memory: 2.7 GB

Primary Display Resolution: 1920x1200

Secondary Display Resolution: 1920x1080

Replies
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Apr 18, 2012 2:12 PM   in reply to Lanikai1

Could you post a copy of your DXdiag report so we can take a look at your system?  In addition, please take a minute and vote for the following bug.  In your vote, please paste the URL to this thread in your comment.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3159544

Thanks,

Chris

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Apr 18, 2012 3:21 PM   in reply to Lanikai1

You appear to be running older drivers, could you try updating to the latest ATI drivers and try again?  In addition, please post back with a specific URL that you've seen this crash with.  Finally, could you also try disabling hardware acceleration if the updated drivers don't help?

How do I disable or enable hardware acceleration?

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Apr 18, 2012 4:06 PM   in reply to Lanikai1

Thanks for trying.  I saw you added a comment to the bug, would you also mind putting a vote in?

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Apr 18, 2012 4:40 PM   in reply to Lanikai1

We're still in the investigation phase, but I'll follow up internally to see if we need additional information.

You might also want to give the 11.3 beta 2 release a try.  You can grab that here:http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplatformruntimes/flashplayer11 -3/

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points