Skip navigation
anywhereanytimecom
Currently Being Moderated

PC download FREEZES at 23% - tried 2 PCs with IE9 and Chrome???

Apr 18, 2012 6:42 PM

I have used PS for 20 years and 100+ successful DLs from Adobe over that period - no matter what I try - over the last 2 weeks - it just FREEZES at 23% ... I even tried leaving it overnight.

IDEAS?

Scott

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 18, 2012 9:48 PM   in reply to anywhereanytimecom

Just to be sure, are you downloading from this site?  http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/photoshopcs6/

I have downloaded Photoshop CS6 beta using firefox and explorer on windows and firefox and chrome on mac.The posted files are solid. Is there a chance you may have a spotty internet connection? If it is wireless, is there a wired connection you can try? Or, maybe a different  internet connection (different location)?

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 20, 2012 11:26 PM   in reply to anywhereanytimecom

Since this not a photoshop issue but rather a PC issue of some sort,  Is there a chance your firewall or antivirus is interfering somehow?  I'll have to ask some of our PC gurus and see if they have any ideas. Anything unique about your computers?

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2012 6:26 AM   in reply to anywhereanytimecom

Scott,

It seems a strange issue. Please restart your system.

Try following and let me know if it helps:

1. If using IE, Open http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/photoshopcs6.html and then On Download link, Right Click and Click on Save Target As and save the file on your Desktop.
    2. For Chrome On Download link, Right Click and Click on Save Link As and save the file on your Desktop.

Regards,

Ashutosh

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points