Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

CS5. 1 32 bit version

Apr 18, 2012 3:01 AM

Hi, I bought the CS5.1 extended version of Photoshop. I now need to use the 32 bit version. Is it included in the original sale? Can I download it separately? 

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 18, 2012 9:26 AM   in reply to Aprilhope

Yes it is included and they are both part of the same installer.  Do you have it installed on the computer already?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 2:03 AM   in reply to Aprilhope

Photoshop Installer has the 32 bit and 64 bit version available in a single installer which is checked by the bootstrapper at the time of installation. Download PS from the link below and install using the serial key available with you. You would find the option to install both bit version.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 2:21 AM   in reply to Aprilhope

Hi April,

No need to uninstall the 64 bit version. Download the installer from the link and during installation it would recognize the installtion version and would let to install the 32 bit.

Location of 64 bit version: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1\Photoshop.exe

Location of 32 bit version: C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1\Photoshop.exe

You can run only one version at a time.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 23, 2012 3:34 PM   in reply to Aprilhope

You have the answer. Already installed would be below and the one to install would be listed above.

Did you installed the 32 bit and is it working?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points