• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I downgrade to flash player 10.3 from 11.2?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot record or playback when using the RAZKIDS website. 

I want to record a child taking while on the website and play the recording back later to check proficiency.

The website no longer can do this with the flash player version 11.

My friend can record and playback in the RAZKIDS website. My friend has the same computer and OS as I have. One difference is only flash player version. ( My friend has version 10 and I have version 11)

I want to record or playback when using the RAZKIDS website asap.

How do I downgrade to flash player version 10 form 11?

I try to install flash player version 10.3 (I've got it from a digital archive )

But install fail !! (I think Adobe make some install-block to prevent problem by installing low version of flash player)

How do I downgrade to flash player 10 from 11?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Flash uninstaller first of all.

Then download 10.3 from here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Disable your AV scanner before running either. If you're using AVAST antivirus, right click the orange icon in systray, go to "Avast Shields Control" and choose to disable all shields for one hour.

If you use a different AV, consult this list for instructions on how to disable it:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html

Then run the uninstaller followed by the 10.3 installer.

Re-enable you AV after the installation completes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to disconnect from the Internet during the install, to prevent the installer from checking for newer versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines