Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Verify custom plugin signature with Adobe Default Security

Apr 19, 2012 3:56 AM

Hi,

I have a few questions using Adobe Default Security when verifying a signature.

I've created my own signing plugin which works well. When I verify my signature it states that it is a valid signature, that the document has not been altered and that the certificate is valid. When I remove my plugin and verify the signature with the Adobe Default Security it states that the signature is invalid and that the document has been altered or corrupted. When I use the DocSign sample plugin to verify my signature it states the the signature is unknown and that the integrety has not yet been verified.

My question are:

1. Why Adobe Default Security telling me the signature is invalid instead of unknown, like the DocSign example?
  2. What can I do so that signature becomes unknown and not invalid when verified with Adobe Default Security?
  3. Why is Adobe Default Security telling me the document has been altered or corrupted, when it has not been changed?

Regards,

Magda

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 19, 2012 4:24 AM   in reply to magdakuit

As this can't be debugged without a copy of your plugin, files, etc. - you will need to open up a formal support ticket for this with our Developer Support.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points