Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Bring back the little red X please?

Mar 23, 2012 10:15 AM

Tags: #suggestion

With Adobe's continued regression into silent-movie-era palettes I'm having a harder and harder time distinguishing which one out of multiple open documents is the 'hot' one (the one I'm working on at the moment). Could you please bring back the red X box in the image window? It's not like I'm demanding that horrible blue bar from CS3 or anything. I mean. a little color to tip us off to what we're working on can't make all the monochrome purists run in terror can it?

Cs603.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 19, 2012 11:25 AM   in reply to TLL...

Thanks for your feedback.  You can request new features here: http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family and people can vote on them.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 12:22 PM   in reply to TLL...

I agree wholeheartedly. It is really difficult to know which document has the focus when you open a whole bunch of images at once (especially if they don't have descriptive names, just numbers in the title).

It doesn't have to be the red X, but something to make it significantly different from the rest.

There is such a thing as carrying elegance too far. When design starts to interfere with function, it's crossed the line.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 12:40 PM   in reply to ckc48

Make that 3 votes for the big RED.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers