Skip navigation
kristian54
Currently Being Moderated

This version doesn't work with Opera (11.62) & Firefox (all versions)

Apr 9, 2012 4:29 PM

With this version, in Opera the videos are mute, and in Firefox they're blank. Only when installing the earlier stable version the videos work properly. In Chrome this version also works.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 19, 2012 1:28 PM   in reply to kristian54

We're definitely not seeing that on our end.  We'd like to investigate further, but would need more specifics about your configuration and the version of Flash Player you're using. 

We need enough information to successfully reproduce the problem on our end.  Step by step instructions, links to problematic content, and detailed information about your configuration are all extremely helpful in this regard.

Please update to the latest preview release (11.3 Beta 2 - 11.3.300.231), and see if the issue persists.

If you're still running into trouble, please file a bug here: https://bugbase.adobe.com/, and update this thread (I'll keep an eye on it).

It would be extremely helpful to know what OS and Browser versions you're running.

Also, please double-check  that Flash has successfully installed, by going here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Confirm that both the animation is playing, and that the version number displayed matches the version number you expect.  In this case, 11.3.300.231.

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 20, 2012 6:56 AM   in reply to kristian54

I can also confirm with the latest beta preview release and also the previous beta of 11.3 works on that website, in firefox v11, opera 11.62 and ie9, there is however a problem i posted about 100% load on the cpu in this website, dopehood.com, give a few seconds then all of a sudden my cpu spikes and stays at 100% untill i leave, i really need someone else to try this website, i have tried 11.2 and 11.3 and doesnt make any difference, im not downgrading 11.1 to find out if it is those versions or if its just that website, please, someone try, have a look in task manager when the page as fully loaded.2 weelks ago i had 11.1 installed and i never had 100% load, so if its happenening now with 11.1 then it is indeed the website. Firefox 12 is abeta so you cant include that as that is still in a testing phase also.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points