Skip navigation
exhausted123
Currently Being Moderated

Installing Trial version

Apr 20, 2012 5:33 AM

I downloaded Photoshop Elements 10 yesterday. All was fine. I put photos into organizer; it told me I 30 days, etc. Then, went into edit and it tells me trial expired. Please help.*

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 20, 2012 5:38 AM   in reply to exhausted123

Copying info from this doc: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early .html

Adobe trial software is time limited, and otherwise has the same feature set as the licensed version. Some scenarios can cause trial software to expire early:

• Changing the system clock
    • Modifying the executable file
    • Attaching a debugger
    • Automated virus scans

Trial periods can't be extended. After a trial expires, you need a serial number to install the software as a licensed version. Or, you can install trial software on another computer.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 20, 2012 8:14 AM   in reply to exhausted123

It can't be done. Whatever happened has locked the licensing system and as much as this may suck, only inputting a serial number can release it again. We won't speculate as to why it happened, it could after all be a technical glitch, but that's just how it is. If you have a secondfary computer, try it there. Or you could make a leap of faith and just buy it...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points