Skip navigation
lewisville
Currently Being Moderated

Rendering Area For the timeline

Apr 15, 2012 6:39 PM

In premiere in the timeline area, there are two markers that you can grab and open or close. When you want to render the entire sequence you grab at the end and spread it. Is there away to keep those markers open or what is controling those markers?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 16, 2012 7:59 AM   in reply to lewisville

I think that you are referring to the WAB (Work Area Bar), but I do not understand what it is, that you want to do with the WAB. Can you elaborate a bit.

Thanks, and good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 8:58 AM   in reply to lewisville

If I read the question correctly, the answer is no.  Once you manually adjust the Work Area Bar, it will not thereafter resize automatically.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 10:22 AM   in reply to lewisville

Just guessing..

If you meant that you want to export the whole timeline and you have to spread those markers...?

Premiere's Export settings panel has a Source Range: selection, if you have adjusted those markers it tries to export Work Area.

You can specify the range to export to "Entire Sequence".

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 20, 2012 6:27 PM   in reply to pejaka

Here's information about the work area, and here's information about rendering previews.

By the way, we have given the option of using In and Out points instead of the work area in Premiere Pro CS6. I show the details here.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points