Skip navigation
BitterDays
Currently Being Moderated

Error Msg: MuseSpryAccordion.js requires MuseSpryCommon.js

Apr 6, 2012 7:29 PM

Tags: #muse #.js #unexpected_error #panels #accordion #java_script #error_message #html_export

I keep getting the error message: "MuseSpryAccordion.js requires MuseSpryCommon.js" despite uploading my site (html export) properly with FileZilla. The site works fine when previewed in Muse but it doesn't reflect correctly on host/server, first x10hosting.com and now awardspace.com - http://bitterdays.myartsonline.com/ (varing issues with layout, images, function). What can be done to solve this problem? How do I get MuseSpryCommon.js? Do I need to download another program? How can I prevent such errors in the future?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 9, 2012 3:40 PM   in reply to BitterDays

Looks like you haven't uploaded all the script files exported by Muse. Be sure to upload everything that Muse exports to your webserver.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 9, 2012 10:43 PM   in reply to BitterDays

Check the file permissions on the scripts folder to make sure it is readable - I cannot access it from a web browser.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 10:04 PM   in reply to adobelance

I am having trouble upgrading to beta 7, I keep getting an error message, I have posted the problem and emailed one of the employees and no one is responding to me.  can you help me get the problem solved?

when I try to upgrade to the newest version I get the error message: Sorry an error has occurred while updating the application, try updating it again, if the problem persists contact the application author.... Error #0

I also tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it however it won't let me uninstall it I keep getting the message: The feature you are trying to use is in a network resource that is unavailable.

my email is opmconsulting@aol.com and my number is 409-939-2935

I really would like to get this matter resolved, the program has since locked me out.  Or if you could just direct me to the right person I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't understand how all of the posts that I have seen has gotten responses and mine shows almost 40 people have viewed it but no one has responded.

I forgot to mention I am using windows 7

|
    Mark as:
    May 1, 2012 1:29 PM   in reply to BitterDays

There still appear to be some missing .js files in the scripts/1.1 folder. What are the contents of the scripts/1.1 on your host? It should match the files exported locally from Muse.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points