• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade CS4 to CS5 with invalid serial number from pc to mac

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2012 Apr 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought CS4 from a registered reseller a while ago, but now when I try to register the download, it says the serial number is invalid. I am now unable to reach the reseller. I have recently moved from pc to mac and would like to purchse CS5. Is it worth trying to register the CS4 so I can qualify for the reduced rate to upgrade to CS5? Or does the change from pc to mac mean I need to purchase new software entirely and pay the full rate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

If I am right , you are planning to buy the CS5 hence the article given by Mylenium would not help as Adobe provide the platform swap for the latest version.

You have to contact Adobe ....They will check the serial number of the CS4 is valid or not....and will register for you.

Once registered  you can straight away place the order for the CS5 on the discounted price for MAC , there will be no problem weather you have the cs4 for mac or win

You should be bothered for your CS4 serial number because

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am right , you are planning to buy the CS5 hence the article given by Mylenium would not help as Adobe provide the platform swap for the latest version.

You have to contact Adobe ....They will check the serial number of the CS4 is valid or not....and will register for you.

Once registered  you can straight away place the order for the CS5 on the discounted price for MAC , there will be no problem weather you have the cs4 for mac or win

You should be bothered for your CS4 serial number because if you buy the upgrade of CS5 ,  when you will install the product it is gonna ask you the cs4 serial number .....hence get the serial number checked otherwise you have to buy the new software entirely.

Everything is dependent on CS4 serial numbr, buying CS5 is not the problem....you should have correct serial number of cs4 , get it checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your advice! I'll contact Adobe right away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines