Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Folio not showing on Ipad Adobe Viewer

Apr 21, 2012 3:54 PM

Is the second time I have a folio not showing up on my ipad adobe viewer.

This has happened after i delete 4 or more articles from the folio, after deleting them it stops showing in my ipad viewer.

I researched here before and the solution was to check for the size, (that it was a size made for ipad) and yeah, i checked the size and the size is totally fine 768x1024

but still doesnt appear.

what I have to do is to create a new folio and click "copy to" each article to the new folio (from the old one), but the option copy to has to be done one by one, which is very annoying and time consuming. Once all articles are copied the new folio shows up but the old one doesnt.

Anyone knows why this happens? how can it be solved faster?

Replies
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Apr 21, 2012 5:40 PM   in reply to S Drakov

Make sure that all articles have the same layouts--horizontal only, vertical only, or dual. If you have HTML articles, use a _v or _h suffix in single orientation folios.

|
    Mark as:
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Apr 23, 2012 7:15 AM   in reply to S Drakov

Can you import some articles and not others?

|
    Mark as:
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Apr 24, 2012 1:38 PM   in reply to S Drakov

That's odd. Have you tried archiving and re-downloading the folio? You might also want to restart your iPad.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 25, 2012 3:05 AM   in reply to S Drakov

i had this problem once, in the folio producer have you given the folio a name, number and description?

also in the viewer on the ipad they are not nessecarily in the right order - so scoot about on it

if all else fails, delete the folio and re-upload, we had a glitch once and the only solution was to re upload

Tim

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 1, 2013 10:06 AM   in reply to S Drakov

What do you mean S. Drakov? You deleted one of the articles that you had imported twice? Or, what file type are you talking about?

I'm dealing with this same issue right now, and my publication date is today .

-david

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points