• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BC Partner Admin Login and Terms of Use

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2012 Apr 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to login to all of my sites admin consoles. I agreed to the Terms of Use and now cannot login to any of my sites.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  I'm able to login to my Partner Site but not my clients admin consoles.  Its seems BC is not allowing me to use the system because the Terms of Use but I agreed to the Terms of Use.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris Lewis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

There has been some reports - http://www.businesscatalyst.com/support/system-status but they said they fixed now. You still having issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Liam, Yes I'm still having issues.  It seems the terms of use is not allowing me access to the BC System / Admin Consoles for all of my clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now able to access the clients admin consoles.  I was using Firefox with no luck... so I tried Safari which took me to the window which asked for my Date of Birth then asked me to accept the Terms of Use again. This corrected the issue but I'm unsure if Adobe Support corrected the issue or using Safari over Firefox corrected the issue.  I can now access the admin using both browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think BC still ironing things out despite saying it is fixed, unless it just came right. Can not see how it would have been a browser releated issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines