Skip navigation
TheDigital
Currently Being Moderated

Registration form question...

Apr 22, 2012 7:46 AM

Tags: #cs5 #form #contact #submission

I'm starting a new project and the client wants a registration from that shows what people choose in a separate box. To better illustrate:

question.png

What is being asked is a registration form in the "Main Content" area, where people can choose what classes they want to sign up for; and the choices being shown in the "Submission Form" area as they choose them. I'm just wondering if that's possible with dreamweaver or is it more of adobe flash I should be working with.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Possible links or some kind of tutorial around this. Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 22, 2012 9:01 AM   in reply to TheDigital

First, you definitely don't need and shouldn't use Flash for this.

Basically it sounds to me like you are looking for a cart type functionality without any payment processing.  How well versed with you on server-side languages (eg: PHP), databases (eg: mySQL) and Javascript?  If you are not,you may want to look for scheduling scripts ( http://www.hotscripts.com/search/php/scheduling ).  That's where I would start and evaluate based on how much control the client wants on the backend for this registration process.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points