Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background Color

Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the background color so I can see the prompt?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top of the screen is black and I can not see the prompt to open any of the commands.  I have to drag the mouse pointer across the area until I see asmall box flash, when clicked, it opens the commands.  Or can I keep the commands visibles all the time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where, when and what? Sorry, you are not making any sense. You are not even rtelling us what program you are using, much less any more detailed info. This is yet again one of those "mumbling at the screen" posts (no offense).

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ 18913..

I believe you thing we are the magician who see the error sitting at there place and know everything but that's not true we are also the human and need every detail to work on.

Just read what you have posted and think how can one judge what is the issue.................................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what kind of background ??????

atleast mention some details of you issue so that we can reply you question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines