Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Upgrading to CS6 from CS5?

Apr 22, 2012 11:34 PM

Please help me to see if I understand Adobe's recent upgrade offer correctly...

I currently have Design Premium Suite 5.0 for Mac.

Looking at the CS6 Preordering page, it looks like "Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium" have replaced the former "Design Premium" (i.e. they have "combined the previous Design Premium and Web Premium with a few modifications, but that appears to be the closest to what I have now). If I pre-order this upgrade today from my current Design Premium 5.0, the upgrade cost would be $749.00

However, I am also seeing an offer that if I upgrade right now (before May 6th, 2012) to Design Premium Suite 5.5 the upgrade to 5.5 would cost me $399. That page also states "BUY CS5.5 NOW AND GET CS6 AT NO ADDITIONAL COST, OFFER ENDS MAY 6TH, 2012".

My question is:

If I purchase the 5.5 Design Premium Upgrade today for $399, when CS6 is released do I get the FREE upgrade to "Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium"? I am unclear as to what CS6 FREE package I would be entitled to since they apparently have combined the Design and Web Suites???

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 21, 2013 9:49 AM   in reply to choreo

Yes. That's the deal and if I were you I'd jump on it.

Bob

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 23, 2012 4:56 AM   in reply to choreo

Yes Choreo, you are correct. If you purchase Design Premium CS5.5 or Web Premium CS5.5 right now, you will get a free upgrade to Design&Web Premium CS6.

Its a great deal for our customers. You can hop onto it right away.

Cheers!

Arpit

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points