• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the free CS6—under the offer—ship automatically ?

Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having bought CS5 after the official announcement of CS6 under the special offer, I'm now entitled to receive CS6 for free.

Is anyone here in a position to tell me if CS6 will automatically ship on May 7, or is there a procedure I have to follow (such as nagging Adobe customer service  ) ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Manish is right, it depends from where you have purchased Cs5. If you got it directly from Adobe then, we will contact you and in case you got it from a reseller, you need to contact him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends how you have purchased the CS6 ,

If the order has been placed directly from Adobe for CS6 , then Adobe is gonna contact you via e-mial however If you havepurchased from the Reseller then you have to contact the Adobe and ask for the free CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manish_1988 wrote:

It depends how you have purchased the CS6 ,

If the order has been placed directly from Adobe for CS6 , then Adobe is gonna contact you via e-mial…

CS5, not CS6.  I realize you mistyped. 

Yes, I ordered directly from Adobe—I didn't want to take any chances. 

Sounds like I'd better start nagging them next week if I don't hear from them.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah,...sorry for the Typo error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manish is right, it depends from where you have purchased Cs5. If you got it directly from Adobe then, we will contact you and in case you got it from a reseller, you need to contact him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I ordered directly from Adobe—I didn't want to take any chances.

Sounds like I'd better start nagging customer service next week if I don't hear from them.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines