• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please explain why this url aabadetailing.eclipseonlinesolutions.com address is coming up

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone advise me why the BC system address is coming up on google search please, address is aabadetailing.eclipseonlinesolutions.com  my url should be www.aabadetailing.com.au my address does come up but the aabadetailing.eclipseonlinesolutions.com address is the main one google seams to be ranking and using.

Thxs

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eclipsesolutions,

This is an issue people commonly raise. The trial URL gets indexed and there's currently no way to disable it or 301 redirect it to the actual site URL. You should go to Google's Webmaster tools and specify the primary domain for that site and you may also take a look as rel="canonical" - http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=139394. I belive that our dev team has started work on this and I belive that we should see the 301 redirect feature for those URLs soon.

Cheers,

mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mario, Engineers made changes though to stop all that. Issue lies with if someone has incorectly linked the site to people with that URL or the site itself still has that URL around the site. (which I think it does)

You need to get that all fixed up from the site, do things like the webmaster tools like Mario said and google bots will start not finding it, realise your other URL's have more weight and stht will all fade off. Canonical is not a directive and not as effective cross domain as it is for its real role with within site URL prioritisation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines