• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send email campaign to single recipient

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question, when sending a campaign I want to send it to just one recipient however the system only lets me send to a mailing list. I know I could add that user to a list and send it that way however this doesn't really help me going forward.

Thanks

Karl

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

You can create a custom report from your client database that filters out that single user and then send to that custom list that actually only has one user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case I would setup that campaign as an ongoing (loyalty) campaign and attach an empty list to it. Then, whenever I wish to send a campaing to a client I would use a Quick Subscribe feature to add them to that list and the campaign would be triggered and sent to then when they get added.

Cheers,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you two, I thought I'd prob have to use a list, just didn't know if there was a quick subscribe to the actual email not the list.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines