I have a pdf file that consists of 28 pages, laid out as print sheets (e.g. every sheet contains 2 pages). How can I extract the single pages, so as I have only one page per sheet?
I have tried the following steps:
1. Extracting the print sheets from the document as single files
2. Cutting these print sheets in half (once from the left border, once from the right border) and saving the halves as single pages
3. Re-uniting these single pages in a new document
Unfortunately this re-unites the print sheets as well so that the new document consists also of the print sheets with two pages instead of only one.
Thank you for help.
What you tried to do manually should have worked... How exactly did you cut the pages in step 2?
If you're interested, though, I've developed a tool that does it automatically for you, within seconds. Have a look here:
Thank you for your answer.
I used the cutting tool from the extended toolbar:
1. double click on the page
2. in the following dialog I set the right border at half the page width (gives the left page)
3. saved that as "left page"
5. double click on the page
6. in the following dialog I set the left border at half the page width (gives the right page)
7. saved that as "right page"
I did that for all the print sheets.