Using my Kindle Fire, I have made notes on a pdf via Adobe Reader (10.2). When I try to email the file from the Adobe Reader application, it appears to be sending the message but then it just gets "stuck" in my Yahoo email Outbox. I am not having any trouble sending or receiving other emails from my Kindle Fire, only when I try to send the file via Adobe Reader.
Thank you for reporting the issue , can you please reply to following questions to help us to replicate the scenarios at our end.
1) Are you able to send/email pdf without adding notes ?
2) Are you able to send/email any other email having attachments of same size as that of the pdf you are editing ?
3) Does it work with any other email clent ?
Adobe Reader Team.
Wow, that was fast! Thanks!
Following are the answers to your questions:
1) Are you able to send/email pdf without adding notes ? No, it still gets hung up in the Outbox with the message, “loading”
2) Are you able to send/email any other email having attachments of same size as that of the pdf you are editing ? Yes, when I log on to my Yahoo email and send an email with attachments, it works. I can also send via Outlook when I log on to my Kindle via the Web, although I don’t have the Outlook app on my Kindle (make sense?)
3) Does it work with any other email clent ? When I am in the Adobe Reader app and try to send the message, I only get 2 choices: send for Signature OR send via Yahoo email. I don’t get any other choices.
This sounds like an issue with yahoo mail , and not with Adobe Reader. We will investigate and get back to you. In the meantime , can you try sharing a picture/video with yahoo mail and see if that works for you. If it does , then it may be something that Adobe Reader is missing and perhaps we might fix in future releases.
Thanks for the timely responses.
Thank you for the timely response. I think you may be right J I am able to easily send large jpg’s and pdf’s via Yahoo email using the WEB tab on my Kindle Fire. However, when I try to do the same via the Yahoo email app (from Amazon) for Android, that appears to be where the problem is occurring.
I appreciate your help because now I can go try to fix the problem.
I have one other question that is related. When I open pdf from Adobe Reader on my Kindle Fire, the hyperlinks don’t seem to be working. I read the discussion boards that this should be fixed with 10.2, but it still doesn’t seem to be working on my Kindle. Your thoughts?
Yes the hyperlinks should work , please share the pdf where you see that links are not working. You may have a look at PDF Links section in the blog http://blogs.adobe.com/sreadermobile/ .