Skip navigation
amla_v
Currently Being Moderated

CS4 Error 150:30 student license

Dec 11, 2011 4:24 AM

Tags: #error #license #student

Migrated CS4 to a new Mac pro with OS Lion. Get error 150:30.

Tried downloading license repair dmg file, deactivaated old license on old computer, no result and seems cannot talk to a human at Adobe because it is Sunday.

Any ways round this?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 12, 2011 4:31 PM   in reply to amla_v

You can try the instructions in this document, which applies to the "150: 30" error message: Error "Licensing has stopped working." If you want person-to-person support, I recommend our  chat support at http://adobe.ly/v6wfLL. They'll be able to address the issue you've described. And while they aren't available on weekends, they are available during the week, I believe until 7pm PST.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 12, 2011 8:31 PM   in reply to amla_v

Do not use the migration tools, you need to re-install the applications from scratch.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2012 8:50 AM   in reply to amla_v

I just went through this with help from Adobe's online chat.  Apparently, the error was due to transferring the file using Time Machine.  I had to reinstall, and now my program works.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2012 9:59 AM   in reply to amla_v

This is a known issue. You generally face this issue, if you used Time Machine to migrate your data from old machine to new one as Time Machine is not capable of transferring the licensing files.

So, re-installing the software should work.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 16, 2012 5:28 PM   in reply to Arpit Kapoor

My uninstaller isn't working either... I believe it's a flash issue. All the buttons within the uninstaller have blue question mark boxes behind them. I match all descriptions in this thread so far. Student version... migration assistant, time machine, etc. Can't uninstall. Please help?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 16, 2012 6:36 PM   in reply to Torbentine

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 16, 2012 7:54 PM   in reply to MichaelKazlow

Okay, Thanks. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Unfortunately, I receive the same error. Is there a possibility my uninstall wasn't complete enough? Is there extra files I should delete?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 17, 2012 12:01 PM   in reply to Torbentine

Did you try the cleaner tool given above?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points