Skip navigation
caladium1
Currently Being Moderated

Standard Picture Packages using PSE 10 with a Mac.

Apr 24, 2012 1:17 PM

I am unable to print out a standard picture package using PSE 10 with a Mac.   I like to print 3 4" X 6" Pic Package with different images.  It is impossible. I had a PC and Elements 8 before with no problem.  I followed all the help instructions to no avail.  What can I do?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2012 1:47 PM   in reply to caladium1

What happens when you try? It should work just fine to go to File>Picture Package, choose 3 4x6 and click the zones to change the images.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2012 3:08 PM   in reply to caladium1

With Mac, I am unable to find a 3 4" X 6" (example) picture package in PSE 10 Edito

File>Picture Package>choose 8x10 for the working area and you should see:

Screen Shot 2012-04-24 at 5.28.09 PM.png

Then go up to the top and choose an image. It will appear in all the zones. Just click a zone in the preview to change to another image. It's actually a more robust package than in organizer--you can save it as a file, for one thing, instead of having to recreate it each time. All printing in the mac version happens from editor, so that's where they put the picture package and contact sheet. You can also create and save custom layouts via the Edit Layout button. This is the same picture package and contact sheet that came for many years in PS, so if you look for PS tutorials (pre-CS6) you should be able to find very detailed instructions.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points