Skip navigation
swallmann
Currently Being Moderated

Scrollable Frames bugs

Apr 23, 2012 6:27 AM

Tags: #dps #ipad

Hi,

I got some errors with drop 19 while creating my first magazine....

1. Horizontal slider, placed on the left side. On the right side is an image with a contour and a textflow (nor sure whats the name for that n english...). If you scroll the text horizontally to the left, the textflow is as if the image is placed in the text. The issue is, that theres a bug with the overlay and placed mages on top of it, it thinks it is placed within the scrollable text

2. You cannot leave a page without a button when the scrollable text area is too big. I think at the end of the srollable text the page should flip. Users might be confused if nothing happens. This must be fixed soon. As i have a single license and a tight time frame, i cannot fix it later (without paying for it again..). Drop 19 is nearly useless with.scrollable frames, i read a couple of ther reports naming that issue...

Hope to get some jelpfull answers. In my opninion, the whole dps is in early beta. I started using it with drop 9, the handling is better now, but some fetures are still missing...

Kind regards

Simon

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 25, 2012 3:05 AM   in reply to swallmann

There are some content rendering issues with the hidden parts of "pasted into" scrollable content.

Did you try to use the "old" method of creating scrollable content?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)