Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Send via e-mail an interactive PDF with filled fields and signature

Apr 25, 2012 1:39 AM

Hallo all,

I have this problem: i create a PDF DOC with some fields that can be filled (like name, address, and so on).

Well, when i have finished filling the fields and I have also signed the DOC ( very good feature) I want to save or almost Send it by mail.

The DOC is correctly sent...BUT I RECEIVE A DOC NOT FILLED, WITHOUT ALL THE DATA and the SIGNATURE!

Were is my mistake?

Thanks for your help

Ciao

Fabio

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 25, 2012 2:48 AM   in reply to fabiocer1968

Hi,

Could you please confirm which app you're using to view the Doc after you receive it?  Could you open it in Adobe Reader and confirm if you don't see the form fields and signature there?

Thanks,

Gaurav

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 3:13 AM   in reply to fabiocer1968

Hi,

After you send it by email, did you try opening the PDF in Adobe Reader?  It seems like you're viewing the PDF in your email client which may not support rendering of form fields.

-Gaurav

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 8:35 AM   in reply to fabiocer1968

Some forms do not display correctly in the Desktop Reader if field highlighting is enabled. This is something we're actively working on, but you might try disabling field highlights by clicking on the button in the purple bar at the top of the Document in the Desktop Reader to see if that helps.

Can you please share the file? You can email it to pawibbel@adobe.com. This way we can get a better idea what is happening.

Thanks!

Pat

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 8:54 AM   in reply to fabiocer1968

Unfortunately, the attachment didn't come through. Can you please send it directly to pawibbel@adobe.com?

Thanks!

Pat

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2013 10:37 AM   in reply to Pat Wibbeler

I am having the same problem with my interactive pdf! Would you be able share how this was resolved please?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points