• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbering of Quiz Slides?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created four questions and when I preview my movie Q1 appears then Q2...no problem but then when I go to Q3 the slide indicates Q1 again.  Anyone have an answer to resolve this issue?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and welcome to the forum,

This is really very strange. Did you edit the Progress indicator? How did you preview, closest to what will be there after publishing is Preview in Browser (F12). Can you try that?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply...I was starting wonder if this was "the topic we don't speak of" syndrome.

I have previewed in browser and that is where I notice my problem but I did not consider editing the progress indicator, is this done in the browser view?

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen such an issue and am really puzzled. Could you insert the system variable cpQuizInfoTotalQuestionsPerProject in a text caption and check if it gives the correct number of questions? Then change the progress indicator (Q1....) to relative 'Question1 of...' to see if it is the same number of questions?

Changing progress indicator: was wondering if you changed the text on the slides of that indicator. To change to relative:

Progress.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Lily, I should have mentioned I'm using Cap 4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can insert a text caption with that system variable in CP4 as well. Late in the evening here, have to change to another machine to have access to CP4... but think it is possible there as well to have relative and absolute  progress indicators.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Question Pools in Cp4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of question pools but I have not knowingly brought any from those pools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the total number of questions correct? Did you try to insert the system variable as I suggested?

And you can find the settings of the Progress indicator by using the right-click menu on this indicator:

CP4Progress.png

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I have just realized is if you preview from Q2 CP4 counts this as Q1 but if I start from the first question it counts it correctly.  Thanks for your help.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources