• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash video slow to load in Firefox 11.0 with Flash Player 11.2.202.233 on Mac 10.6.8

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Flash video files (.mp4s playing through .swfs) are suddenly VERY slow to load in Firefox 11 with Flash Player 11.2.202.233 on my Mac OS X 10.6.8. The same files used to load and play smoothly with earlier versions of Firefox and Flash Player, and they continue to work well in Safari. Disabling hardware acceleration has no effect. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm noticing the video won't play at all the first time I visit the page (or won't start within a minute or two) in Firefox, but if I reload the video starts immediately. Is there a known streaming/buffering issue with video and Flash Player 11.2 in Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I'm aware of.  Can you create a new bug report at bugbase.adobe.com detailing the problem?  Please include URLs so we can quickly test this out.  Once the bug has been entered, please post back with the bug number or URL so that others affected can add comments and votes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines