• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the Logitec G510 be used to programme macro's with Adobe Software?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I cant find any answers else where on the internet - lets see what you guys can do!

The Logitec keyboard in question (The G510) has "G" keys that can be used to create macro's. Now this is usually for computer games as it is a gaming keyboard - but Im wanting to find out if it can be used to programme macro's in Adobe software. For Example: - converting files from RGB to CMYK

Now I know its possible to create macro's already - but im wanting to know if you can do it throught the keyboard and save them.

As a graphic designer - meeting deadlines is everything, and after seeing this keyboard I asked myself this question.

Im not going to invest in it if it cant do it as it's price varys from £70 - £100 which is fairly steep, I just need a new keyboard and though do I upgrade 'significantly' or just get another standard keyboard

Cheers for reading - looking forward to hearing anyones replies!

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is to discuss how the forms work... not individual products

You need to find the product forum for your individual product... based on your question, that is likely going to be Photoshop

How to Select a Forum http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines