• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rookie install questions for premiere elements 10

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version of premiere elements 10, liked it, went to the store and bought the 5 disc version, registered it using the redemption code on the box and the serial number via email.

Everytime I used the downloaded version it prompted me that a download with more themes(?) was available or I could insert the appropriate disc. I downloaded it with the akamai net sessions program because I didn't know which disc to load. I also unchecked that prompt so it wouldn't come up (rookie) again. How do I know if those downloads are being used whenever I use the software? Should I install off of the disc and if so, which disc to which file and how? this rookie would appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the downloads work for you and you don't mind the bandwidth usage, simply use that. It's merely a matter of where the installer stored the install source path and since you converted the trial, it stil lpoints to that original source. No need for any of the DVDs from a technical POV.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mylenium said use you already installed setup to install PRE 10 , just use your serial to serialze it....However for your info of the DVD

Look at the link :- http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/install-premiere-elements-photoshop-elements.html

DVD description section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines