I previously purchased the design standard suite but realized I needed the photoshop extended..I have downloaded the extended version but it isn't any different from the original photoshop cs5 I had installed...No 3D workspace..I have downloaded it several times unistalling it but nothing. What do I do?
PamG58 please try the following steps:
Deactivate Photoshop and then enter the Photoshop Extended serial number.
1. Quit all Adobe applications.
2. Verify that the computer is connected to the Internet.
3. Start Photoshop.
4. Choose Help > Deactivate.
5. In the Deactivation window, select Erase My Serial Number From This Computer After Deactivation Completes.
6. Select Deactivate.
7. If a confirmation dialog appears, select Yes to proceed with the deactivation.
8. When the deactivation has completed successfully, select Exit to close Photoshop.
9. Restart Photoshop.
10. In the Software Setup window, select I Have A Serial Number For This Product.
11. Enter a serial number for Photoshop CS5 or CS4 Extended, or for an Adobe application suite that includes Photoshop CS4 Extended.
12. Select Next. Follow any remaining onscreen instructions.