• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player 10.1 for android 2.2

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2012 Feb 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need adobe flash player 10.1 for a android 2.2 phone, am I able to download this anymore?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2012 Feb 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's available for your device, it will be on the Android market.

Flash Player for Android Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, that is part of the problem. The android market only has flash player 11. My phone is about 1 1/2 years old and is not compatible with version 11. They tell me I need 10.1.  I have tried many  websites that claim to have downloads of 10.1 but it just redirects you to 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the explanation.  I'll ask around and see what I can find out.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, looks like we do have archived players on our Archive page.  Scroll down about half way and you should see a section on Android devices.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html#main_Archived_versions

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone here and downloaded the file. Put it onto my android 2.2 and used file manager to install. It goes through the install process and never completes. It just says was not installed.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I wish they would have just left the 10.1 app up for us folks who have 2.2 systems. We cannot use version 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find an answer?  I have an Inspire HTC Android. I removed Firefox and now Adobe Flash works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. i have had the exact same problem. it would download the old version and install it  then it would say "not installed". i called my stupid phone company(virgin mobile) and they told me no matter which virgin mobile phone i use it will not let me install adobe flash player, the company does it on purpose! i dont know who your phone company is, better luck if its not the same asmine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do they do it on purpose? What purpose does it serves them? Geek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know  why and i dont really care because it doesnt help me either way.  you obviously do though so you should call them and ask. you are rude. i was just trying to be helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was on my cell phone, and I meant to say Geesh, not Geek...I appreciate you trying to be helpful, really I do. I would never be rude to anyone. Sorry I didn't proof read my phone, I should have known to do so. I wondered why the company would not want it to work on our Android phones...I do appreciate3 your time and agian I am sorry you got your feelings hurt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines