Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere CS 5.5 - audio export problem

Apr 26, 2012 5:27 AM

I am running into a weird problem today.

I have a few premiere projects and am rendering quicktime.

I am able to render all projects but in one, the audio just does not get exported.

I have also tried copying the sequence and pasting in a  new premiere project.

Nothing helps. I am on a n extremely tight deadline - would appreciate help.

Thanks.

Dez

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 25, 2012 8:30 AM   in reply to renized

i suddenly ran into the same (or a similar) problem within premiere cs 5.5:

copied a sequence to clipboard, opened a new project, pasted into a new sequence, took that sequence and used it in another sequence. for those who wonder why i do it this way: the copied an pasted sequence is an intro (i will call it "intro" sequence). i wanted to reuse this sequence in a simple way in many projects (i will call it the "cut" sequence)...

while audio played back fine in the timeline, it was not exported. i recognized too, that the waveform was not displayed in the timeline of the "cut" sequence.

BUT: i found a solution that worked for me

simply click "sequence->render audio" in the "cut" sequence before exporting. after that, the waveform will show up in the timeline and audio will export the way expected!

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 25, 2012 9:05 AM   in reply to thyl0r

Yes, problems with Copy/Paste do crop up, and usually with the Audio. This thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1100893?tstart=0 is but an example.

My remote guess would be that something causes the Clip's reference to un-link from the necessary CFA, and PEK files, that are created in the Media Cache, when the Conforming process is run at Import.

In my readings, and personal observations, the problem is not constant, and seems to crop up, rather randomly - even working fine for awhile, and then surfacing later, rather than instantly, upon Paste, all the time.

Glad that you got your issue handled, and thanks for reporting on how you cured it.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points