Skip navigation
JIIFC
Currently Being Moderated

Numbering of Quiz Slides?

Apr 25, 2012 6:24 AM

I've created four questions and when I preview my movie Q1 appears then Q2...no problem but then when I go to Q3 the slide indicates Q1 again.  Anyone have an answer to resolve this issue?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 25, 2012 7:20 AM   in reply to JIIFC

Hello and welcome to the forum,

This is really very strange. Did you edit the Progress indicator? How did you preview, closest to what will be there after publishing is Preview in Browser (F12). Can you try that?

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 8:52 AM   in reply to JIIFC

I have never seen such an issue and am really puzzled. Could you insert the system variable cpQuizInfoTotalQuestionsPerProject in a text caption and check if it gives the correct number of questions? Then change the progress indicator (Q1....) to relative 'Question1 of...' to see if it is the same number of questions?

Changing progress indicator: was wondering if you changed the text on the slides of that indicator. To change to relative:

Progress.png

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 12:50 PM   in reply to JIIFC

You can insert a text caption with that system variable in CP4 as well. Late in the evening here, have to change to another machine to have access to CP4... but think it is possible there as well to have relative and absolute  progress indicators.

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 25, 2012 6:47 PM   in reply to JIIFC

Are you using Question Pools in Cp4?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2012 7:26 AM   in reply to JIIFC

Is the total number of questions correct? Did you try to insert the system variable as I suggested?

And you can find the settings of the Progress indicator by using the right-click menu on this indicator:

CP4Progress.png

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points