• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I reinstall PSE 10 Editor only?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Elements 10 yesterday on my iMac (Lion v.10.6.8) and put the PSE icons on both my desktop and the dock.  I then spent a couple of hours using the Organizer (i.e., moving and deleting photos).  Unfortunately, I then moved the desktop icon to the Trash (thinking I'd keep only the dock icon).  When I emptied the trash, however, it completely deleted the Editor portion of PSE10 from my computer.  The Organizer is still there.  I want to reinstall the Editor, but I really don't want to lose all the work I did yesterday in the Organizer.

Any tips on the best way to do this?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

You can remove and reinstall just fine.  The preferences from the application are separate from the application files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can remove and reinstall just fine.  The preferences from the application are separate from the application files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jeff--I appreciate the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines