Hello all -
- Lenovo T410 w/ core i5 processor
- Windows 7
- Up-to-date on all system drivers and have all windows update
- I have NOT installed any new programs that I can remember. System restore mysteriously doesn't want to work either.
- Problem occurs on my main laptop, my tablet (a sony tablet S), and my girlfriend's Toshiba
- Problem occurs on my network, or on other networks if I'm using my own hardware
- If I sign in from another computer on another network (eg public library computers, I CAN access the videos.
- I run webroot security software. I have tried to disable it which does not help. A complete scan shows no viruses. I did a secondary virus scan with another provider which didn't find anything either.
- I have switched routers and the problem persists.
- I have uninstalled, reinstalled Flash using Adobe's installation software.
- The problem persists on Firefox, IE, and Chrome
- I have done everything suggested by Adobe Support pages prior to posting here
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java
I think this pretty much captures the peculiar aspects of this issue. The IT guys over at DIT did a remote access of my computer to verify the code my computer is receiving from the site. Evidently, there is a problem that somehow the videos aren't queing up due to some faulty code, but I am the ONLY person of their 10k subscribers that has this issue. They're not sure how to fix the problem.
you could try... delete your shared objects directory.
the location is here:
you may have to show hidden file and directories. from a file manager window...
Alt Key>Tools>Folder Options>View
check the radio button for "show hidden files, folders and drives"
if this doesn't help, the other thing would to uninstall webroot as a test. some of it's functionality make it suspect...