Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Browser Sets Empty Unable to Add

Apr 25, 2012 7:01 PM

Tags: #not #browser #showing #sets

Hi, I am using the online version of browserlab and when I enter a url I am asked to choose a browser set. When I go to the browser set window there are no sets defined and I am unable to add a new one by clicking the add new set button. Any ideas?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 27, 2012 9:37 AM   in reply to veesfisher

Same here. Any solutions yet?

|
    Mark as:
    May 7, 2012 10:47 AM   in reply to tapscottlr

Please try clearing the browser cache and relaoding browserlab.adobe.com;

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 8:01 AM   in reply to MikeHarris33

Same issue.  When I click Add New Browser Set, nothing happens.  Tried in Firefox, safari, and Chrome on my macbook pro/Lion OS.

Ok, it works on Firefox on Windows 7 running on my Parallel installation on the Macbook.  So this seems to be a Mac OSX issue?

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 8:46 AM   in reply to M0r3Ale

Have you tried clearing the cache on each of those browers? We have rolled out a new version and this behavoir can be triggered if a cached version of the BrowserLab SWF is used. Clearing the cache forces a reload of the SWF. If you are still expereincing problems after that please check to see if Dw is running. If it is, please close Dw and try BrowserLab again. If the problem persists please let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

Thanks - Mike

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 30, 2012 3:56 PM   in reply to MikeHarris33

Any resolution to this? Clearly there is a problem that needs to be resolved if this is still around months later. I'm using CS 6 on a Mac and I've cleared caches, cookies, turned of pop-up blocking and disabled extension to no avail.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 30, 2012 4:08 PM   in reply to EmSpace

As far as we know those suggestions worked for the other users... as Mike said "If the problem persists please let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue". We haven't heard anything back after that.

I think this is an issue with not being properly signed in. Somehow the login step is being skipped. Can you try clicking the Logout link in the upper right corner of the BrowserLab interface and try logging in again. If that doesn't work for you post back here.

Mark

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points