I've changed a role to full "Admin" access, but the system is not presenting all the menu? How do I get the system to update the role/access for a given user? Any help would be appreciated.
I'll still need to know which site you are referring to.
If you can please simple PM her login details and the site URL so I can verify that might avoid and further delays while I investigate this for you.
See if updating the "user type" from business owner to web designer/professional help resolves this for you.
By default the business owner select will only present options from a business perspective hiding the site/design admin menus.
It's due to an old menu hide setting in the V2 interface.
This is no longer available in the new V3 but I was able to enable menu access for Wendy.
So the correct answer is its not because of the user type in this case. The menu hide option had this disabled for this user.
Hope this helps!
I have just about finished a report for Marius on all this stuff, because as you noted some of the new permision stuff while does hide new UI menu items, some are incorect, buggy and I have found issues with old UI settings and permisions set for existing as well.
I passed on some more of the bigger ones and hopefully it will help them polish the rest of it off.
Having everything under permisions is a good thing though and they do plan to improve the UI at some stage too which will be great
Europe, Middle East and Africa