Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

PP6 Multiple tracks output setting & why MATCH SEQUENCE SETTINGS isn't seeming to work correctly!!

Apr 26, 2012 12:49 PM

First... can you change a active timeline from stereo to mulititrack 16 channels for instance without creating a new sequence and pasting old sequence into new one.

Also, watch this video...

16 channels of audio... great... try to match sequence settings it changes from 16 channels to stereo. Um... what's happening there???? How do we fix that?

http://youtu.be/EslOPTRk79E

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 26, 2012 2:02 PM   in reply to TheEditDoctor

Again, until CS6 is released, it's going to be very difficult for you us to help you.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2012 4:20 PM   in reply to TheEditDoctor

Jim, this is the best place for Mike to post.

This is where the Premiere Pro engineers, testers, and product managers will see questions. It's extremely cumbersome to try to forward a tweet to the relevant expert, and it's even worse to try to troubleshoot and give answers longer than 140 characters (with screenshots) over Twitter.

That said, I'll get someone more familiar with the new audio features to have a look.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2012 4:40 PM   in reply to Todd_Kopriva

Hi All

I actually agree that the 'Match Sequence Settings' checkbox should also apply to the number of output audio channels, and have noted this as a feature request. There isn't really a particularly workaround to this right now and the way you're doing it is the way I'd recommend.

Sorry, and thanks for the feedback..

al.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2012 8:30 PM   in reply to TheEditDoctor

the prerelease forums [are] closed now.

Well that seems rather silly on Adobe's part, given that CS6 is still in prerelease mode.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2012 11:17 AM   in reply to Jim Simon

SO much for NDAs (does this mean the NDA veil is lifted?)

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2012 11:19 AM   in reply to Keith_Clark

People on the pre-release program have been free to talk about CS6 for more than two weeks. No NDA is being broken here.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2012 11:33 AM   in reply to Todd_Kopriva

I guess that's what I get for being absent from the forums for a month good to know.

Sent from iPhone 4s

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points