Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
Currently Being Moderated

why does it take 24 hours to process an order? Why do you wait hour+ to get support vs 1min4sales?

May 6, 2012 8:50 PM

why does it take 24 hours to process an order? Why do you wait hour+ to get support but 1 minute to get sales?*

Ideas?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 26, 2012 7:30 PM   in reply to jbenisek

You'd have to ask Adobe. This is a user to user forum for discussions on the forums themselves.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2012 7:33 PM   in reply to jbenisek

As Claudio says, nobody here can help... try this Possible email address for feedback adbecare@adobe.com

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2012 3:50 PM   in reply to jbenisek

I was buying Elements 10 for a video project. When the trial asks if you want to buy now, waiting 24 business hours isn't what I had inmind.

Don't exactly see what you had in mind but a trial version of any adobe products can last for 30 days and you have all the functions and features of the product. By that time your order would be processed and all you need is a serial number to convert your trial version to the full version without any time limits.

If you didn't know this then perhaps you could try this in the future.

Good luck and let us know if this helps.  I guess 16 hours must be the maximum for any time zones for orders to be processed.  I take it you have complained to the highest level possible in Adobe hierachy!

|
    Mark as:
    May 5, 2012 4:37 PM   in reply to mytaxsite.co.uk

One caveat in the particular case of Premiere Elements trial is that it produces a watermark, if the Project is Shared/Exported. That can be an issue, but there is a workaround, when one does buy/install the full-paid version: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/433730?tstart=30

I am not aware of any other Adobe trial, that adds a watermark, but PrE, at least through version 10, does.

Good luck to the OP,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points