• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11 won't work on my Android 4.0.3

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to everything I read, Flash Player should work on Android 4.0.3. I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy s2 to 4.0.3, and Flash content is no longer working on websites I previously had no issues with.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash player from Android Market/"Google Play", no effect. I've tried the built in browser, Chrome and Firefox, same results. When I visit the test page at adobe.com/software/flash/about, instead of reporting back a version number, I just get a grey box with a jigsaw piece in it, saying "looking for plug in" which never finds anything. However in my installed apps, I have Flash Player version 11.1.115.7.

How can I get Flash Player to work on my Android device, as it's supposed to do?

Cheers

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2012 Apr 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I bought a tablet with the same version of flash.  Same results you have, until I downloaded  MX Player.  Videos now work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines