• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player problems

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2012 Apr 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my flash player has stopped working. othere than the uninstall/reinstall OF FLASH (that was successful )  there has been nothing new added to my laptop. i use windows 7 and firefox as my default  browser.

i see many people have had issues recently.  can any one help me fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What means "stopped working"; what do you see when you go to a Flash site?

What Flash Player version do you have installed?

What files do you have in

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?
  • C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player is acting up as well i can not watch movies or videos on youtube without it playing for a few seconds then crashing and freezing up my system. It seems everything changed when I downloaded the update to adobe flash 11.2.202.233. I have Firefox 12.0 browser Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit HP Presario CQ56-219WM. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2012 Apr 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aniyah2012 wrote:

My flash player is acting up as well i can not watch movies or videos on youtube without it playing for a few seconds then crashing and freezing up my system. It seems everything changed when I downloaded the update to adobe flash 11.2.202.233. I have Firefox 12.0 browser Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit HP Presario CQ56-219WM. What is going on?

Could you try updating your video drivers (http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics) or disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player to see if that resolves the crashing?

How do I disable or enable hardware acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have problem in my HTC X ONE Android 4.0.3 , I CANT watch tv online ( i dont had problem with HTC hd desire , samsung note and galaxy) after open weeb.tv i have info

for tv you required is adobe flash player , after that im start download and install and next page info

((   Adobe flash player 10.1 for Android 2.2 has been released to partners.

The upgrade path for your depends on the specific, manufacturer , operator and region you are in. 

If your device has already recived Android 2.2, Adobe flash player will be coming soon.

the HTC X ONE IS BRAND NEW PHONE i bought in vodafone ireland

i asked in Vodafone and HTC costumer sapport and they told me this is problem with flash palyer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gerardpintal wrote:

i have problem in my HTC X ONE Android 4.0.3

Please start your own topic, as your problem is completely different from the OP's issue on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok , ready .

thank you

Dnia 30 kwietnia 2012 11:58 Pat Willener <forums@adobe.com> napisał(a):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines