• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbered Lists Converts To Bullet Upon Generating

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2012 Apr 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title says it all. My numbered lists convert to bulleted lists when I generate my project. I'm using a custom skin from the skin gallery and I suspect that plays a role in this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if you pick another skin, does it make any difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I just checked and it doesn't matter which skin (default or custom), the numbers convert to bullets. I noticed that with custom lists, this does not happen, but I cannot get the list to behave the way I want (e.g. hanging indent).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to edit your css to ensure they are handled correctly and formatted the way you want them to appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah ... I've done that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I guess that your project is a project you created in RoboHelp 7 or earlier right? And that this problem only appeared after you upgraded. Be sure to read http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/lists/lists.htm. If that doesn’t solve your problem, please post back.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I created this with RH 9 and I solved the issue by copying a style sheet from a sample project into my project. I formatted the styles and figured out how to create a numbering list (from a paragraph style); this created style does not convert to bullet points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp