• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset stage view-port after soft keyboard? Bug? (iOS)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR 3.2, iPad 3.

Some illustrative pics:

1. Tap the input text field in the middle.

la foto 1.PNG

2. The soft keyboard pushes up the stage, so the text field is into view.

la foto 2.PNG

3. When you are done, the stage should be like in the beginnings, but it's scrolled down

la foto 3.PNG

Well, this seems like a bug (?) and I'd be interested in a workaround if you know of any 😉

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

you can use <softKeyboardBehavior>none</softKeyboardBehavior> setting in your xml description file.

none - will not move the application

pan - will move the application up

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WSfffb011ac560372f2fea1812938a6e463-8000.html#WSfffb011ac560372f1a6f6f1912d7748050e-7fff

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2012 Apr 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you find the solution for this issue? I have the same problem, and can't find how to fix it

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2012 Apr 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar issue happened to me recently. Only instead of the keyboard, it happened with the menu bar after playing with the native video player (called through a stageWebView) on an iPhone. My app's screen was "pushed down" by the menu bar after accessing the video controls in the iOS app-switcher bar (double-tap home button and swipe all the way to the left).

It was a rather remote circumstance involving a video being "AirPlay-ed" in the background, but I do suspect a related issue going on here with AIR (3.2) not playing well with native iOS controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use <softKeyboardBehavior>none</softKeyboardBehavior> setting in your xml description file.

none - will not move the application

pan - will move the application up

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WSfffb011ac560372f2fea1812938a6e463-8000.html#WSfffb011ac56037...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I finally used <softKeyboardBehavior>none</softKeyboardBehavior> and making my own panning, kind of:

-on soft-keyboard-raised

-move stage where tapped textfield is visible

-on soft-keyboard-closed

-move stage to y=0

Getting input textfields to work consistently in Flash has been allways a PITA (I allways remember the well-known bug FP-40 and its many variants), but getting the iOS soft-keyboard into stage makes things much more funny

For my needs, if you wanna know, I finally sticked using a out-of-view StageText (which is the only one receiving "some" KEY_UP events) and a dynamic textfield with a fake blinking cursor to let the user know what's going on while he's typing (appart from panning myself).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines