Skip navigation
Leach2012
Currently Being Moderated

I am finding it impossible to make a purchase from Adobe

May 2, 2012 3:38 AM

It used to be Quark that were problematic with software upgrades but now they have their act together and it is Adobe that are struggling.

I phoned Adobe to get a quotation for an up grade to CS6 from CS5.5. I managed to do this successfully. But when i phoned to make the purchase my problems started. When i phone Adobe the sales person that answers the phone can not deal with my order because they didnt deal with my quote. It seems that only the sales assistant that gave me the quote can process my order and this person is never available. Four times i have been told that i will get a call from that person so that i can place my order and four times i have had to phone Adobe because nobody returns my call. Do you not want my order Adobe? Purchasing a software upgrade should be a simple process but so far i have wasted many hours and i am sick and tired with how bad Adobes customer service is.

Simon Jones

Leach Colour Ltd

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 31, 2012 10:21 AM   in reply to Leach2012

Simon,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience trying to purchase with us. You can price out an upgrade on Adobe.com by clicking on the "Buy" button, choose "Upgrade" (instead of the full product) and indicating which qualifying product you own. You'll see the price before adding the product to your cart.

Were you able to purchase your product by phone or online?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points