Skip navigation
viking99
Currently Being Moderated

Album sharing and saving

May 2, 2012 7:03 AM

Tags: #pse9

The process of creating an album is quite straightforward and results in a nice way to organize subsets of photographs.   They are easily viewed within PSE9 and will readily sync to my iPad.    However, when I try to save one to a dvd or to a hard drive I get a very curious result.   I get a plethora of files but they aren't viewable in any logical way.    I have created a dvd and when I look at the files, explorer shows about 20 mB of files but if I look at the properties of the dvd it shows about 280 mB.    I can't seem to just click on anything on the dvd to have the album display and when I put it in the dvd player I get a very strange menu with no good choices for viewing the album.

What I would like would be to use the album function to select the photos that I want to use but I don't need a template or any other enhancement.   I would like to keep a set of albums and put them on media players, burn cd/dvd's to give them to friends and post them to Picasa or Facebook.  

Like everything else Adobe, this seems obtuse and non-intuitive.   Do I have the entire concept wrong?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2012 7:39 AM   in reply to viking99

select all photos in the album, then File->Export->As New Files, then burn these new files to a DVD

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2012 11:55 AM   in reply to viking99

I don't know, I never did things that way. Maybe someone else can answer.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points