Skip navigation
This discussion is locked
Brozufil
Currently Being Moderated

Terrible Glitch with audio on CS6 ! Urgent help!

May 2, 2012 2:02 PM

There is NO possible way to completely mute only the left part of a stereo audio! Nor changes made ONLY to the left side with audition will be reflected in Premiere Pro. This is with CS6, horrible bug, how could they release the product with this glitch? Help please, Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2012 2:04 PM   in reply to Brozufil

There aren't many folks who have CS6 yet, so..it might take a bit for someone who does to respond.

|
    Mark as:
    May 2, 2012 2:42 PM   in reply to Brozufil

Try the Channel Volume in the Effect Controls. Slide the slider all the way to the left (-oo).

Works for me.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 2:39 AM   in reply to Brozufil

I listen with headphones and its CS6.

What is your source?

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 2:44 PM   in reply to Brozufil

what is the extention?

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 3:47 PM   in reply to Brozufil

If you can give me a clear answer to the following question, I will try to help you.

"What do you think about the foreign policy of the USA, and if yes, why not?

Only fully documented and sensible answers will be taken into consideration.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 3:59 PM   in reply to Brozufil

Brozufll, I would hazard a guess that he is making a sarcastic comment on your insulting response to Ann who was attempting to assist you. Unpleasant communication will not get you the results you want, unless you are looking to be ridiculed or ignored.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 4:30 PM   in reply to Brozufil

You have gotten the drift. We can only READ what you have WRITTEN. Nothing more. Your specific problem may be utterly clear to you, since you have been struggling with it for all that time, you have looked at it from multiple angles, but have you considered how it appears to people who try to help and all they have to go on is what you have WRITTEN?

Communication is much more than the written word, it is about interaction, but on a forum all you have is the written word, nothing more, there is no interaction, no looking into each others eyes, no sense of expression or emotion. All we have are the statements written here, and sometimes they are not even in proper and understandable English.

My post was indeed sarcastic, to show you that Ann was trying to help, but the way your written message came across was not constructive or helpful. The only way we can help is if we understand what you mean, what you have done, what equipment or source material you use. If we lack that info you make it much harder for others to help you. You have to help us, in order to help you.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 6:18 PM   in reply to Harm Millaard

Why must the help be so urgent ? Please tell us you are not trying to produce something for commercial use on software that has wet ink on the box.

As Harm said, we can only try to answer, if we so please, what you ask. If you have an attitude then good luck you to my friend.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 6:47 PM   in reply to Brozufil

Brozufil wrote:

deimosphobos wrote:

Why must the help be so urgent ? Please tell us you are not trying to produce something for commercial use on software that has wet ink on the box.

As Harm said, we can only try to answer, if we so please, what you ask. If you have an attitude then good luck you to my friend.

Dear, have you stopped to notice I only showed attitude when the lady Ann claimed it worked on her Premiere Pro CS6? This is literally impossible since one of the CS6 new features is allow audio from the left and right channels be heard in both! I'm not here for childish claims as that one from her, either to feed the ego of people who only want to answer questions, with questions to feel helpful, instead of actually trying to help.

Edit: As I said above, I don't intent to continue responding to any post derailing the thread. From now on, I will only respond to responses related to the OP.

Seriously dude, what's your problem?  Do you really think you're going to get anymore help with an attitude like yours?

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 6:50 PM   in reply to Brozufil

Brozuffi-I think I'll switch back to CS5 soon, since there is not much support for CS6 yet...

I think that is a very wise choice.

Of course there isnt support for CS6...IT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET. 

Never do a project for clients on beta software unless you are looking for trouble..which is exactly what you found.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 9:19 PM   in reply to Brozufil

Brozufil,

This is your only warning:

If you insult anyone again on this forum, your account will be disabled.

Being insulting and rude to people trying to help you with software that hasn't even been officially released yet is not behavior that will be tolerated on this forum.

|
    Mark as:
    May 4, 2012 7:39 AM   in reply to Brozufil

Brozufil is actually correct stating the new feature in CS6 allows audio from the left to be heard on the right channel, and the other way around. So if you ask me, when you have people like Ann claiming it worked when it can't technically function the way she claims, is actually even more frustrating...

My honest opinion, Brozufil wise choice in choosing the correct answer and not letting other people agitate you even more. Good Luck in your project!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points