Skip navigation
DandyDahlia 190 posts
Apr 12, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

How do we now see product units sold in Ecommerce report?

May 2, 2012 12:02 AM

Tags: #report #sales #business_catalyst #quantity

Hi,

We used to be able to click Ecommerce report - Top Products - show all - show Quantity.

Now it ONLY shows the sale value not the units sold. This is no good to us. We need to see how many of something sold so we can know whether to order more in etc.

We can't even do a custom report showing sales by units for just one item as it's not able to be filtered with a quantity...

I get that inventory and BC are really not friendly with each other but surely this was a silly thing to delete? It worked before...

Does anyone have any ideas?

(Also.. not meaning to continue my rant but this new forum sucks. It's impossible to search so i'm sure someone has asked this before but when I do a search I see all the rest of the adobe forums.. Silly!). Rant over - Calm blue ocean.

Replies
  • mario_gudelj
    1,679 posts
    Oct 13, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2012 6:23 PM   in reply to DandyDahlia

Hi Dandy,

That kind of report was removed during the re-skinning, and I was told by the product management that it will be returned and improved later this year, when we do some performance enhancements to the reports framework.

As for the rant on the form search, please tell us what the exact issue is. The only problem that I know if is that only discussions come up in the quick search. It doesn't list documents. Please enlighten me.

Thanks!

-mario

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 2, 2012 9:16 PM   in reply to DandyDahlia

You can search individual forums or groups if you like - see photo
    Screen Shot 2012-05-02 at 9.14.39 PM.png

|
    Mark as:
    May 2, 2012 9:24 PM   in reply to Brad Lawryk

Also if you want to just search Business Catalyst forums just make sure you are on the page that lists all the sub sections of the BC Forums. Then only BC related info will come up.

Screen Shot 2012-05-02 at 9.22.55 PM.png

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 11:53 AM   in reply to DandyDahlia

@Dandy,

I've got a client who needs to have weekly/monthly reports generated showing inventory. It sounds like you know how to do that with BC. I haven't created a custom report for inventory control. Would you be willing to share some pointers?

Thanks, Todd

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2012 1:45 AM   in reply to DandyDahlia

Thanks Dandy!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status