• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No email notification of thread replies

Explorer ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I have all Email notifications set to On, I don't get email notifications of replies to threads.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is more than one place to configure... this may help... http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are subscribed to 18 threads. Have there been replies in those threads? If so, I would check to see if you have a spam filter that is blocking the email notifications from getting to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I would have responded sooner, but I didn't get notification of a reply!! (Only joking)

I am not getting any replies on any of my devices - Mac, iPad, iPhone or Windows laptop. No spam filter involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what to say. I am responding to this via email from the notification I got. The notifications are going out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it's worth changing my email address for Adobe Forums to see if that makes any difference.  Will that change my Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, changing your email address changes your Adobe ID. Maybe, instead, create a new Adobe ID and see if email works for that account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2012 May 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

Is it possible for imacken to have the posting history transferred to a new ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2012 May 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not yet. But that is something we've been working on with Jive for all those "ghost" accounts.

Once the new skins are in place I'll be putting more time into the possibility of merging accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines