Skip navigation
TruuBeliever
Currently Being Moderated

CS 5.5 subscription

Apr 24, 2012 9:56 AM

Hello,

I know this is a question for customer support, but can't get through. So I'll ask it here. I currently have the "Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Subscription Edition one-year." Will this covert to Creative Cloud automatically? What do I have to do to assure the upgrade?

Thanks for and feedback.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2012 12:11 PM   in reply to TruuBeliever

Hi WatchDigNAWCC,

I don't have your account info but I think I can answer some of your questions

- CS5.5 subscription become a Creative Cloud subscription? Yes

- Based on the information provided, it sounds like you qualify for an annual Creative Cloud subscription at $49.99

Hope that helps,

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2012 3:57 PM   in reply to TruuBeliever

If the agent that you spoke with gave you any kind of case number and you could post it here I will investigate further

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2012 8:45 PM   in reply to TruuBeliever

I have this exact question.. Please let us know how it goes!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 29, 2012 5:07 PM   in reply to TruuBeliever

But I am interested to know if we will get the discount. If not, I want to cancel and start new!

|
    Mark as:
    May 1, 2012 2:40 PM   in reply to StudioEnFuego

I am not sure if I would have gotten the intro price if I had waited, but I called adobe and got my pre-order in for the creative cloud. As a coincidence, My CS5.5 one year commitment runs out on the 9th, so I just turned off the auto renew.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 12:01 PM   in reply to StudioEnFuego

Users with current subscriptions should automatically get converted over to Creative Cloud or the CS6 version of their individual product depending on which kind of subscription they have (when Creative Cloud/CS6 are available).

There is also a special offer for getting a Creative Cloud Membership for a year at a discounted price as a promotion in relation to the product launch for customers that qualify. Customers that quality for this were sent an email about the offer. To take advantage of the offer you can contact Adobe customer service which will cancel your current subscription and set you up for Creative Cloud Membership. You do need to be a current subscriber to use the offer.

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2012 12:15 PM   in reply to TruuBeliever

I have the subscription service for Photoshop Extended and I received an email from adobe that my subscrpition would be transfered to the creative cloud and that I qualify for and would pay $29.99 per month. So I would think that you would get the same deal.

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 12:00 PM   in reply to TruuBeliever

Glad you hear you are up and running

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers