I love the Adobe Cloud Idea, but I was wondering if it is the right for me. I have a very peculiar situation, my job takes me to many different places around the world.
- My Next job is taking me to Peru and I noticed that it is not on the available countries. I live in the US and I will subscribe from here, but if I go to Peru, would I be able to use it from there, before the 30 day renewal? And what about If I spend 3 month? I read somewhere that I ony have to have an internet connection, but does that mean that if I am in peru with internet nothing will happen? or does it mean that I ned an internet connection and able to be in a country that it is available? and how does the 30 day work? if I am subscribed, do I need to re do everything or it basically confirms that I have "cloud installed" and then just charges me?
- Another question that I have is more about how does the subscrition work. I subscribe from my Deskop, can I use it on my laptop? The question goes mainly because sometimes I work from home on my desktop, sometimes I use my laptop at work, sometimes on my lapotp in a different country and sometimes with someone else laptop. So am I able to go back and forth from desktop to laptop and different computers?. I think technically the question is, The subscription is for the Account Or is it for the IP address meaning that only one computer can use it.
- Something that was told to me at work but was definetly differentfrom my understanding is the subscrition. My understanding was that I can use it for a month, pay that month, the next month unsubscribe - don't pay, and the next one pay it again and be able to use it. Somebody from work told me that they are annually and not monthly. I though you had both options, which one is true?
Am not sure about your first question, and you might have to wait for someone here to answer that one.
- Like with any Adobe software, you can use your purchased software on two computers, Desktop or laptop.
- For the subscription plans, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/cssubscription.html
- For other FAQs, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html
Thank you for the quick reply Preran.
You actually answered one of my questions but I think it brought a couple more.
I thought that the 49.99 dol subscription monthly included everything in cloud and not just one of the software and the link that you sent me only talks about one and it is a different pricing
|Subscription editions||One-year plan*||Month-to-month plan|
US$19.99 per month
US$29.99 per month
and then It talks about
Or get it all and more with an Adobe Creative Cloud™ membership.
and when you go there it gives me a completely different price
|Membership||Annual plan*||Month-to-month plan|
Adobe Creative Cloud
US$49.99 per month
US$74.99 per month
And not only that when you go to the cloud page what it says is something completely different sayng that you can do the whole package for the 49.99 price.
This is something that even though it's not a huge issue, But I watched a lot of videos for the realease of this all with Adobe spokepersons and the way it was advertised was that you can pay 49.99 for one month have it all and the next month if you don't want to use it you don't have to and come back in another month and it will be the same with the 49.99. again I love the idea, but that for me was false advertising and really got me nervous about it because I do not know what will happen in the Future with all of this.
Everything I do usually comes from my own pocket my job pays for my some stuff but I am a contractor for them so the whole cloud Idea was brilliant I would include the 50 dollars in the pricing for that job whneI get a job from them, WIth the Info I am getting I would first have to pay more and not only that I am stuck Paying the 50 dollars for a year which comes to less than buying the softwae but still means that even If I am not working on it I would still have to pay.
All the tools you need to create, collaborate,
Europe, Middle East and Africa